President - North America
Our client is a a 55 year old, international manufacturer that serves a variety of industries, primarily automotive.We are in search of a dynamic President for their North America operations.This role will be based just outside of Nashville, Tennessee
This role will be responsible for the management and P&L of 7 satellite sales and service office and will be tasked with driving company revenue to new levels.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Strong track record of P&L performance overseeing multiple locations.
- Tremendous communication and leadership skills with the ability to collaborate with international board members and executives to assess company direction, goals, plans, and strategies.
- Demonstrated history of growing sales and service, enriching market share in North America.
- Finding alliances, mergers, partnerships, and investment opportunities and reviewing and advising on contracts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 10 years' industry experience gained from working your way up the corporate ladder through various roles and jobs.
- Minimum 5 years of business head position in multinational company with responsibility of P&L, sales and service network in North America.
- Understanding of stamping, tooling, automation and related application of metal stamping press industries preferred.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, problem-solving skills, and the capability to find, train and retain talented employees.
- Willing to travel in North America regularly. (25% to 30%)