Full responsibility of the bottled water, salt delivery, Deionized portable exchange delivery Team.
To ensure customer satisfaction of both internal and external customers through effective leadership by example. To include in house and field training as well as satisfaction testing.
Essential functions, duties to include but not limited to:
- Daily supervision of staff to ensure prompt effective service delivery to new and existing customers in all aspects of bottled water department.
- Verification of the work done in the delivery aspect of the business and sales to new customer base. Ensure Operations/ General Manager always knows of short falls in the department. Work with the service manager, bottled water production supervisor, bottled water administrator to ensure parameters for scheduling are followed daily.
- Training of new and existing employees for assorted job duties while following up to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations both corporately and city and state.
- Claims management for bottled water damage.
- Trouble shooting field and plant equipment with appropriate employees if possible.
- Dealing with customers’ problems on phone and in person. Returning all customers calls daily before leaving for the day.
- Place documentation in the memo field of every account that he personally deals with same day.
- Work with other departments in a harmonious manner to promote teamwork.
- Oversee the delivery fleet and monitor maintenance of vehicles through on sight and or outside mechanical establishments. Responsible to verify working conditions of fleet through interactions with drivers.
- Work with the internal administration department to aid in effective delivery of end product primarily with the logistics administrator.
- Responsible for inventory and its control.
- Responsible for watching scheduled times to control shrinkage from missed customers. Further to insure appropriate staffing levels for off shift and on call.
- Be forward thinking in our approach to customer service to insure constant growth of customer base and satisfaction.
- Be alert to practices that waste supplies, utilities and time.
- Be looking for ways to improve effectiveness of field staff.
- Must be able to read, write and understand verbal communications in English.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 125 pounds and work with up to 60 pounds on a daily basis.
- Must be able to use and be certified in forklift operation.
- Must be able to work with small hand tools on intricate equipment.
- The environment consists of both inside and outside work, you will get wet.
- Will require multi-tasking ability and strong organizational skills.
- Body movements required, bending, stooping, squatting, climbing and reaching above the shoulder, pushing and pulling.
- Computer experience needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, water quality training helpful.
This job description may not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.