Store Manager – Apparel & Accessories Boutique (12th South Area - Nashville)
Our client is a fast growing women’s fashion and accessories boutique that offers a curated collection of trendy, comfort casual clothing. Their success has led to a new location in the “12th South Area” of Nashville.
We are looking for a passionate leader to join the team as a Store Manager. This position is a lead role that allows you to create, manage, and achieve long-lasting relationships with customers and associates. This is a rare opportunity to lead and inspire teams, collaborate with the owner and help set new standards in sales, merchandising and customer experience.
Must have apparel or accessories retail leadership experience, leading teams of at least 8 or more employees.
What's in it for you?
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent compensation that will include opportunity for monthly bonus based on goal achievement.
- Dynamic, fun, and creative environment working with high performing, dedicated team members that have a passion for serving their customers.
- Relaxed, family atmosphere without the corporate red tape. Work directly with the owner on growing the business.
- Merchandise credit towards company products.
- Opportunity to advance with a growing company.
- Located in hip & exciting area of Nashville.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of retail leadership experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and people skills.
- Demonstrated ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Develop creative plans and events to increase store sales. Proven ability to grow revenues.
- Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed.
- Hire, train and develop a team of "A" player associates..
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work side by side with your team on the sales floor..
Please send your resume today for more detailed information. Qualified candidates will receive prompt attention!
Keywords: Store Manager, Manager, Team Leader, Boutique, Women's Apparel and Accessories, clothing, retail
Job Type: Full-time