Adorn Louisville – Store Manager
Have a passion for the bridal industry? Love working closely with people? Adorn Bridal is looking for a Full Time Store Manager to launch our Louisville, KY location Summer 2021. Our number one priority is making our brides feel beautiful and special by providing a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for a dress they will never forget. If you have dreamed of making a difference and being a part of a supportive team growing with purpose, this position may be a perfect fit!
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic leader: professional, personal and warm with impeccable people skills and a hands-on management style. They have a talent for making people feel included, confident, and beautiful. As a manager, they model expected standards for customer-focused service and store sales as they style brides daily alongside their team. They are able to retain and train on extensive product knowledge, give employee feedback for optimal performance, and make financial decisions to ensure operations and sales are within standards.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the store, including all things customer service! Greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling appointments, communicating with brides, preparing for upcoming appointments with attention to detail, and keeping the store welcoming and clean to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Optimize personal and store sales through consistent client follow-ups and meeting efficiency goals set by the Store Director and Owner.
- Lead and assist bridal appointments with confidence, making recommendations on gowns and accessories to meet and/or exceed our bride’s expectations.
- Hire and train top performing stylists who embody the same passion for unmatched customer service and the highest level of sales.
- Complete payroll and schedule employees.
- Manage orders and inventory alongside the Store Director, including inputting, tracking, shipping, receiving and corresponding with designers.
- Coordinate special events, such as trunk shows and vendor networking events as Adorn Louisville establish its reputation in town.
- Analyze store and product performance for optimal inventory buying.
- Curate a five-star luxury environment
- 2-3 years of Fashion Retail Management or leadership experience in consultation or sales, preferably in premium or luxury goods, with a strong focus on exceptional customer service experiences.
- Passionate about people! Able to serve our clients and manage staff with a positive, solution-oriented attitude. Our ideal candidate excels at being approachable, personable, collaborative and trustworthy with our team and brides.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team with the ability to train, manage performance, and develop individuals to achieve their best work.
- High level of business acumen and financial decision-making ability to ensure operations and sales are within standards, including closing ratio and dollar amount goals.
- Loves fashion and creative problem-solving. Our team works very closely with our designers and expert seamstresses to fulfill our bride’s custom desires.
- Interested in the educational side of fashion. Strong organizational skills and the ability to retain information about each dress and designer is key!
- Strong work ethic and reliability: available Thursday-Monday, including early evenings and occasional holidays.
- Thrives in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment with a lot of personalities thrown into the mix.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence to provide empathy for all customers in an effort to successfully resolve emotional situations.
- Company sponsored 401K plan
- Thursday-Monday availability required
At Adorn Bridal, we want all of our staff to feel included and empowered. On our team, we always strive to be respectful, considerate, and encouraging. Honesty and integrity guide our behaviors when interacting with our co-workers, brides and designers.
Adorn Bridal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our recruitment decisions are based on merit and business needs. We do not base decisions on race, colour, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical conditions, disability, military service, pregnancy, child birth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable adjustments are available to qualified individuals, upon request.