Plant Manager / Lean Champion
Our client is a fast growing privately held manufacturing company in the St. Louis area. We are looking for a plant manager / lean manufacturing leader to join our team and drive transformative improvement in our manufacturing processes and facility. The successful candidate will have hands-on expertise in leading transformative change within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Key skillsets include value mapping, production facility layout, material flow mapping, one-piece flow manufacturing, cell development and MRP processes implementation.
The successful candidate will also be a strong project manager who excels at leading and teaching best practices and delivering winning results through an inclusive leadership style.
- The Plant Manager has direct responsibility for the plant site including safety, quality, environment, operations, inventory management, KPI’s, managing people and community relations. Must be able to run a safe and efficient operation.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX or Finance and Operations is highly desirable as well as Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Minimum green belt in lean or six-sigma required; black belt preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
- Exciting, fun, high energy culture surrounded by people that want to win!
- Highly competitive base pay with strong additional compensation opportunities.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and retirement savings program with a strong company match.
- This is a full-time position with advancement potential onto the executive management team.