Our client is fast growing CPG brand with a long established presence in Brick and Mortar as well as E-Commerce. They are a leader in their category, and a Top 100 Amazon Seller. The company is not only a leader in their space, but is also flexible, fast and debt free!
This is an entrepreneurial position with the opportunity to lead a team and make an impact on the success and direction of the business.
The Director of Sales is responsible for driving profitable growth within the E-Commerce market, while increasing levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. He or she ensures we meet our planned growth and objectives including relationship development and sales growth while meeting profitability targets.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales management. Previous experience working with sales agents in consumer goods required. Marketing experience is a plus
- At least 2 years of significant volume experience working with Amazon
- Undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree in business or related fields preferred
- Ability to create a vision and strategy providing decisive leadership to a senior management team and within the peer group
- Highly effective communicator with superior verbal and writing skills; and be a team player and builder
This is a great opportunity to not only make an impact as a Director of E-Commerce, but to also grow and advance in your career. Please email me at email@example.com if you would like to be considered.